Also known as stock fencing or pig fencing, our livestock fencing is based on the traditional specification using Tornado wire, a premium UK brand, 2 no. strands of barbed wire or plain wire and pressure treated softwood timber posts. Posts treated to class HC4 to achieve a 15 year service life.or
- Straining Posts: 138mm dia x 2400mm long, knocked in at ends, corners, all turns in the fenceline and at 50m maximum centres on straight runs. All straining posts strutted with 85mm dia. x 2400mm long timber struts.
- Intermediate Posts: 85mm dia. x 1650mm long; knocked in at 3m centres; centres reduced for cattle fencing.
- Netting: Tornado HT8/80/15 Galvanised.
- Barbed Wire: 2 x Strands of Barbed 2 Ply MS 2.5mm
- Plain Wire: 2 x Strands of HT 3.15mm dia. galvanised plain wires.
- Staples: 40mm Staples