Closeboard Timber Fence
Closeboard fencing, also known as featherboard or featheredge fencing is an extremely popular timber fence, well known for its aesthetics, strength and durability.
Although predominantly used in domestic situations it can also be used in commercial locations where privacy and boundary demarcation are required. We manufacture our closeboard at our site in Bethersden, near Ashford in Kent and we hold large stocks ready for ‘supply only’ or ‘supply and installation’.
We also manufacture a range of single leaf pedestrian gates and double leaf vehicle gates, all to match our closeboard fencing.
- A range of heights are available ranging from 900mm up to 3000mm.
- Posts and post centres vary in size depending on height of fence
- Option of concrete morticed or timber morticed posts
- Available with timber or concrete gravel boards
- Capping Rail can provide a more attractive finish whilst helping to weatherproof the top of the featheredge pales.
Supplied in Panel Form
- Panels are made up in our workshops at Bethersden
- Heavy duty panels made with a full frame
- Concrete slotted or square sawn timber posts
- Option to add a concrete or timber gravel board
- Can extend the height of the fence with trellis
- Galvanised nails used throughout
Finish: All timber pressure treated with green tinted preservative to class HC4 in order to achieve a 15 year service life.