Vertical Bar Railings
Our Vertical Bar Railings are a robust yet aesthetically pleasing railing system and with all steel work galvanised and polyester powder coated you will have a system which out lasts most other fence types.
Typical installations include retail parks, recreational grounds, sports fields, school boundaries and office car parks. The panels are fully welded and comprise two horizontal flat bars or RHS rails and infill is normally vertical tube, solid round bar or square hollow section.
Tops can be blunt top or pointed depending if you require a security aspect to your boundary fencing. Other decorative vertical bar heads are available. Please ask on enquiry.
- SHS Posts, typically 60 x 60mm, can be base-plated for bolting down, dog-leg for fixing to a wall or std dig-in type
- Panels typically 2.75m wide
- Std Heights 1.0m, 1.2m, 1.5m, 1.8m, 2.1m and 2.4m
- Infill 25mm or 32mm diameter tube or 25mm SHS
- Tops can be blunt top, pointed or decorative
Finish: Hot dipped galvanised only or galvanised and polyester powder coated to a colour of your choice.