Dating back to Victorian times, Estate Railings were probably the most common fencing type used on country estates throughout Britain. The systems are commonly used in Country Estates, Parkland, Wildlife Parks and Farmland. Until recently, replacement has been expensive normally involving time consuming work by blacksmiths however today we can offer two systems; one a welded panel system which easily bolts together and the other system supplied loose ready for us or you to install.
- Posts: 40/50mm x 10mm; mild steel flat bar set at 1.0m centres
- Height: 1200mm
- Top Rail: 20mm diameter solid bar
- Lower Rails: 25 x 6mm mild steel flat bar
- Supplied loose with wedges ready for installation
- Specification as above however supplied in a 2m wide welded panel
Finish: Hot dipped galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461. Option to polyester powder coat the welded panel option.