Round Top Pales
Our ’round top’ steel palisade fencing comes in a variety of heights and strengths to suit your security requirements.
Our ’round top pale’ option is normally used in areas where the fence height is less than 1800mm or in areas such as schools where there is a concern about accidental or potential harm being caused by the triple pointed fence topping.
Normal finish is galvanised but can also be powder coated in a variety of colours to assist in blending in with particular environments or to match your branding. Our matching gates can be manufactured to suit any opening width.
- 100 x 55 x 6.72kg/m RSJ Posts
- Fence Panel Width – 2750mm
- Pales – 17 No. per Bay
- ‘W’ Pale Profile 2mm, 2.5mm & 3mm Thickness
- Overall Fence Height Available from 1200mm up to 3600mm
- Rail Fixing – M12 Cup Square Bolt with Permacone Nut
- Pale Fixing – M8 T-Head Bolt with Permacone Nut
Finish: All steelwork galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461 and option to Polyester Powder Coat. All fixings galvanised only.