Three Aris Rail System
Our three aris rail steel palisade system is predominantly used on the Network Rail Infrastructure and is designed to help prevent the pales from being forced apart. Pales are triple pointed to prevent climbing over the fencing and there is also the option to add a concrete plinth to help prevent undermining. The pales are available in varying thicknesses and the fencing in various heights depending upon your security requirements.
Normal finish is galvanised but finish can also be powder coated in a variety of colours to assist with blending in with particular environments or to match your branding.
Gates can be manufactured to match the fencing and can be sliding or swing and can be fabricated to suit any height or width.
- 100 x 55 x 6.72kg/m RSJ Posts
- Fence Panel Width – 2750mm
- Pales – 17 No. per Fence Bay
- ‘W’ Pale Profile 2mm, 2.5mm & 3mm Thickness
- Aris Rails – 3 No. per Bay
- Overall Fence Heights Available from 2100mm up to 3000mm
- Rail Fixing – M12 Cup Square Bolt with Permacone Nut
- Pale Fixing – M8 T-Head Bolt with Permacone Nut
Finish: All steel work galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461 and option to Polyester Powder Coat. All fixings galvanised only.