Steel Palisade Fencing
Steel Palisade is still regarded as one of the most secure fence systems on the market today and is predominantly used by Network Rail and other utility providers.
The three aris rail system along with a thicker pale provides added strength and helps to prevent the forcing of pales apart.
The triple points provide an excellent anti-climb deterrent. Available in galvanised finish or galvanised and a range of polyester powder coated colours.
Available in a range of heights from 1.2m to 3.0m
- Posts: 100 x 55 x 6.72kg/m RSJ, dug in or base-plated for bolting down
- Pales: 2mm, 2.5mm or 3mm thick, ‘W’ or ‘D’ profile, 17 per panel
- Horizontals: 2 or 3 No. 50 x 50 x 6mm RSA
- Rail Fixings: M12 cup square bolts with permacone type nuts
- Pale Fixings: M8 galvanised T – head bolt with permacone nuts
Finish: Galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461 after manufacture and option to polyester powder coat a range of colours.