Client: B.W May
Project: Supplying and installing a range of timber, concrete and chain-link fencing systems.
This project was carried out for a well-established Sittingbourne based building contractor over a two month staged installation.
B.W May were constructing a local authority social housing project of five plots in Warehorne Kent.
Four Seasons Fencing were appointed with installing a range of timber, concrete and chain-link fencing systems around the internal and external boundary of the site.
Due to the time of year of the project the weather conditions made the installation difficult on some days, however we managed to hit the practical date. This is down to the hard work from our operative and the assistance of the site manager.
The client was very happy with safe and timed installation on PC date. Feedback from the end client has been very positive and was well received.
Products Supplied and Installed
- 129 linear metres of cattle fencing.
- 1 no. 3.6m wide single leaf Forester field gate.
- 178 linear metres post and rail timber fencing.
- 9.6 metres of 1.8m high close board fencing in 2 separate runs to the following specification.
- 4 no. 900mm wide x 1750mm high close board pedestrian gates.
- 28.5 linear metres of 900mm high chain-link.
- 43 metres of 1.8m high hit n miss timber fencing on concrete posts and concrete gravel boards.
Project: Social Housing – Warehorne, Kent
Date: Start: December 2019 – Completion: February 2020
Need a quote for a similar fencing project?