Client: Sutton Projects
Project: Access Control
Location: Aldington Primary School
Duration: 27/07/20 – 12/08/2020
Sutton Projects Ltd is a building facility support company based in Hertfordshire which was originally formed to provide fast response building maintenance.
Over the last three decades the company has grown and has specialised in property maintenance as well as refurbishment and minor projects.
Access Gate Sets
To supply and install 2No. 1200mm high x 1320mm wide and 1No. 1500mm high x 1320mm wide Playspec Bowtop gates complete with self-closing hinge mechanisms situated at the bottom of the frame. The gates will comprise of 80mm x 80mm SHS posts and RHS gate frame complete with a 25.4mm diameter tubular bar infilled spaced according to ROSPA requirements including an additional upright between the bows. The gate sets will be finished in a galvanised and PPC Blue RAL5010 with all posts set into suitable sized concrete foundations. The gates will also be built to accept a magnetic locking mechanism which will positioned towards the top of the gate within a rounded edge cover.
The 2No 1200mm high gates will be operated via a CAME BPT Audio intercom system complete with keypad and a separate standalone proximity reader as standard. The staff car parking gate will only have a standalone card reader installed each side with no intercom. In total the following equipment will be supplied and installed for the schools control.
- 4No. Intercoms + 4No. Proximity reader (1No. internally, 1No. externally on each of the gates located on the road)
- 2No. Proximity readers (Located on the Car Park Gate)
- 40No. Proximity Tags
- 1No. Audio Receiver located within reception
- All cabling and electrical connections to be made onto the schools existing electrical system installed by a qualified electrician (NAPIT Qualified not NICEIC).
- Communication Cabling to the school reception area from the relevant intercoms.
- Steel Cased Plastic Ducts neatly secured to the base of the wall and newly installed fence.
Need a quote for a similar fencing project?