Armco Crash Barrier
Armco Crash Barriers are commonly used along roads, car parks, factories and industrial premises to protect people, property and plant installations from the dangers of impact by vehicles and to minimise expensive repairs and consequential losses from such accidents.
Armco Crash Barriers give your valuable stock, plant and buildings the best possible protection from damage caused by moving vehicles and forklift trucks. Components are replaceable and with all components galvanised the system has a maintenance free life of up to 30 years.
- Posts 127 x 76 x 560mm Base-Plated for Bolting Down
- Or 127 x 76 x 1200mm for Digging In
- (Posts can be set at 1.6m or 3.2m Centres)
- Armco Safety Beam: 3.5m Overall / 3.2m Nominal Length
- 90 Degree External & Internal Corners
- Flexible External & Internal Corners
- Fish Tail Ends or Yellow Rubber End Sheaths
- Lap Bolts M16 x 35mm
- Post Bolts M16 x 50mm
Finish: All Components Hot Dipped Galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461