The Gripple Collection
October 15, 2017
Gripple products make maintenance and repair simple and secure.
The Gripple system can be used in a variety of configurations and alongside existing fencing methods.
Here are just a few of our products from the Gripple range.
The Barbed Gripple allows you to join and tension barbed wire in seconds, taking the hassle out of knotting barbed wire. With it’s one-way movement it can be tensioned and re-tensioned year-after-year using the Gripple Tensioning Tool. This extends the life of your wire and ensuring livestock remain secure.
The advantages of using Barbed Gripple:
- The Barbed Gripple is suitable for 2.00 mm and 2.50 mm barbed wire.
- Available to use on Mild Steel or High Tensile wire.
- 5 times faster than knots, saving you time and money.
- Speedy, economic repairs even with the oldest of barbed wire.
- Join and tension in one, removing the need for traditional clamps, crimps and wire strainers.
The T-Clip Gripple is ideal for plain wire, barbed wire and netting. The T-Clip takes all the stress out of end-post termination with a quick and easy way to tie-off at the start or end of a fence or end post in all fencing applications.
The advantages of using T-Clip Gripple:
- Up to 5 times faster than knotting, saving you time and labour.
- Ideal for awkward, tight spaces, particularly horse fencing.
- Leaves a neat and professional finish.
- Has a self-tightening and easy to apply tension.
Torq Tensioning Tool
Used for installation, maintenance and repair. The Torq Tensioning Tool allows each line wire to be tensioned and re-tensioned individually, optimising the life of your fence.
The advantages of using the Torq Tensioning Tool:
- Easy to use, lightweight and compact.
- Allows tensioning of wire up to 400 kg.
- The integral torque gauge controls the load applied to the wire, giving consistent tension every time and optimising the life of the wire.
The Contractor Tool is a strong & robust tool built for contractors, producing low effort wire tensioning for wire fences and trellising applications.
The advantages of using the Contractor Tool:
- It’s built for daily use associated with contract fencing.
- It has a quick release cam making the positioning on the wire easier.
- Integral release key holder, to reposition all Gripple products prior to tensioning.
All the Gripple products mentioned in this post can be purchased online here…
There are many products in the Gripple collection and we are yet to upload all products onto our website. If there is a Gripple product that you require, please do not hesitate to contact us either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01233 820240. Alternatively you can complete our contact us form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.