Available in a 15m length roll x 1.0m width.
Landscape Fabric That Works.
A thick weed control fabric, providing superior weed control in most types of landscape project. LANDTEX is an eco-friendly weed control solution as it effectively suppresses weeds without the use of chemicals. LANDTEX allows nutrients (including liquid feed and fertilisers), water and air to permeate creating a healthy and fertile soil, whilst preventing weeds getting the light they need to grow. LANDTEX is ideal for use as a weed suppressant in planting schemes as it can be easily cut without fraying, for planting through. LANDTEX should then be covered with a 50mm layer of bark or other mulch or rounded cobbles/decorative stone. It is recommended that a heavier duty fabric is used beneath sharp/angular aggregates/stone or areas subject to pedestrian traffic.
Ideal for: Decking, Landscaping and Planting.
1. Prepare the area where the fabric is to be laid by trimming any existing vegetation down to ground level.
2. Remove any stalks or sharp objects that could pierce the fabric.
3. For areas badly affected by weed growth, apply a suitable weedkiller.
4. Lay the LANDTEX fabric out and ensure joints are overlapped by a minimum of 100mm.
5. Secure using EXTRAFIX fixing pegs. The best way to secure the edges of the fabric is by ‘spitting’ or ‘trenching’ the fabric 100-150mm into the soil.
6. Cover the fabric with a layer of bark or other mulch, rounded cobbles/decorative stone by a minimum of 50mm.